Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Social


I have 2 Twitter accounts so this will all be based on my personal account.

1. When did you join twitter?
May 5th, 2012 - The day I graduated from college

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
My friend Abby probably tweets the most...

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
Earl Dribbles Jr @EarlDribblesJr

4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
Yes

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
Cowgirl Tuff @CowgirlTuffCo

6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Teacher Problems @HSTeachProbs
Post Grad Problems @PostGradProblem
90s Girl Problems @90sGirlProblem


2 comments:

  1. I've got to look into your 3 tweeps! The twitter handles have me very intrigued :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got Twitter a few months ago... I feel so behind! haha

    ReplyDelete