Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Just Don't Understand

Y is for Youths


I just don't understand them.  I also really don't understand how there isn't that large of an age gap between me and my students, or even me and my people my brother's age, & yet there is such a difference in the outlook on life.

They have their own language!
**THOT = That ho over there**
**or nah**
**they day doe instead of though**

They expect a reward for everything!

They expect everything to be handed to them!

They just assume that everything will work out for them even with no effort put in!

They don't understand the concept of respect!

They are so self involved!

4 comments:

  1. Aww don't let them drive you crazy! THOT kills me though..and "doe". My students even put it after their name..aka I would be "Lindsay Doe". Liiiikeeee HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those youths! I tell you I work with kids and they never cease to amaze me on the daily with the stuff that comes out of their mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fucking HATE teens/pre-teens. They're the worst of ALL kids by FAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy ...you just described my 2 teenaged sons.

    ReplyDelete