Wednesday, March 19, 2014

When Life Throws You A Curveball...


HIT THAT MOTHER FUCKER OUTTA THE PARK!

**The stupidest thing made me miss having Mr. Fireman around...I cannot for the life of me get my gingerale bottle open...I just want some gingerale damnit!**

**I just put 6 weddings on my calendar for the year...4 are back to back & in MN...needless to say I won't be attending all of them**

**As of today there are 79 days left until the school year is over!!...but I'm doing summer school**

**I never liked Lizzie but I sat there wide eyed staring at the TV saying "WHAT THE?! OMG!" pretty much the entire 2nd half of The Walking Dead on Sunday...well played TWD well played**

**With only 2 episodes left on TWD this season I can't really see a "good" finale coming...there's too many story lines & loose ends right now**

**I cried like a baby during certain parts of the Army Wives: A Final Salute show.  Like just as much as the first time I saw them**

**I have interviews in Dallas back to back weekends this month.  I dont even care how much time is going to be spent on the road or how much money is going to be spent on gas...God might just be on my side with this whole getting outta here plan**

12 comments:

  1. I opening bottle with teeth GIF made me laugh, I can't tell you how many times I've tried that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It's a little sad how many times I resort to opening things with my teeth. Good luck on your interviews -- that's very exciting. Totally worth the gas money. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the job interviews!

    I stopped watching Army Wives a while ago. Yet I still want to know how they tied it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bri! I accidentally deleted my comment bc it showed as a double, but this is round 2 lol! TWD was SOOOO good this past Sunday!! Its so sad that there is only 2 episodes left though! I hope we at least get to see terminus! Such a great show! Have a great week! :) xx

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your interviews! Two episodes of TWD left??? how the heck are they going to do that????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! TWD, I just watched Sunday's episode last night and my mind was blown..... well, I guess not as blown as Lizzie's.... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes that is a lot of weddings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the interviews! I (so far) have 5 weddings, but luckily none are back-to-back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only have one wedding in 2014 which makes me SO happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. to open hard to open bottles: use a rubber glove. grips MUCH better :)

    and TWD - omg. the last 15mins floored me. i can't wait for sunday!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL on the ginger ale. Hope you got that open! And glad you aren't going to all 4 weddings. That's a lot of gifts to buy. Is it wrong that that's all I think about? The money involved in going to weddings??

    ReplyDelete