Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Watching meaningless TV.

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
In my car, especially on long trips, & preferably alone.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
Is it cheating if I say both of my parents?  I think I'm a pretty perfect mix of both of them & they are both amazing people.  I want to have a love like theirs & hope to be even half of the parents that they were to my brother & me.

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I actually just had a post about this!

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I can honestly say nothing.  There has been shit in my life that has sucked at the time but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  Without both the good & the bad I wouldn't be who I am today or know what I know now.

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
So my answer was going to be something like graduating college or moving 1300 miles away from everything I knew for a grown up job but a) those were both like 2 years ago now & b) I found this & decided that it was truer than true.  My biggest accomplishment isn't anything that can be displayed on paper...it's the fact that the older I get the more ok I am with being myself no matter what other people think about my choices...and ya know what?  I kick ass!

2 comments:

  1. "Without both the good & the bad I wouldn't be who I am today or know what I know now." I feel the same way... you hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally relax the same way LOL. Reality TV? Supernatural creatures? Crazy housewives? Sign me up!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete