Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nothing You Confess Could Make Me Love You Less


1. My mom is cooler than your mom.  Recent example: she posted a video on my facebook just of Luke Bryan shaking it & said "enjoy!" (enjoy I did mom...enjoy I did)

2. I have been craving hot wings like a mother.  I used to eat them weekly...now I can't even remember the last time I had wings.  (contemplating the soonest time I can convince Mr. Fireman to go to BWW with me)

3. I am only on week 2 of a 14 week 1/2 marathon training program...I am so bored with running!! 

4. Winter can end anytime now.  I'm so over it.  Even more so I'm over the 80 one minute 20 the next.  Make up your damn mind mother nature!  No one likes a tease!

5. I'm so over my job.  I just don't even care anymore.  On a daily basis zero fucks are given.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be starting a half marathon training program in April! I am so worried about getting bored too, but I'm hoping that the playlist I am making for myself will help that...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl my post is the same title today haaaa Love it!! I always want wings...ALWAYS... I am from Buffalo and all. http://yeaiknowimshort.blogspot.com/2014/03/nothing-you-confess-could-make-me-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. RUN TRAILS when you can. i hate road running - it's the most boring thing ever but trails will give you a major boner. you're welcome. and thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, Houston has notoriously bipolar weather. You really do get used to it after awhile, and then it's summer, where it is just hot and gross all the time. I like being able to wear pullover sweaters followed by short sleeves, so it doesn't bother me!

    ReplyDelete