Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social



1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school.
1. Staind
2. Green Day
3. Backstreet Boys (the love never died...)
4. Default

2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well.
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm a really good cook in general.  For the most part if you give me a recipe I can rock it...but the last 4 things I made from Pinterest were:
1. Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Shells
2. Pancakes
3. Pickle Wrap Dip
4. Eggless Cookie Dough

3. 4 necessities to your daily life.
1. Cell Phone
2. Chapstick
3. Music
4. Socializing

4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on.
On the days that I wear make up I only wear 4 things:
1. Eyeliner
2. Mascara
3. Eye Shadow
4. Lip gloss

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad.
1. Pandora
2. Twitter
3. Words with Friends
4. Buzzfeed

2 comments:

  1. How do you make eggless cookie dough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://baskersfunfoods.blogspot.com/2009/05/cookie-dough-for-preggies.html (sorry that this is like a month later...I kept forgetting to look up the recipe!)

      Delete