Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
-Not really.  For the most part I've gotten really good at controlling what I eat & how much I eat so really I'm just going to keep up with that.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
-Set small goals.  You're more likely to keep up with your workouts with each small goal that you reach.  Instead of aiming for a marathon trying running just a mile first.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
-I spent 2 whole weeks with friends & family in Minnesota.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
-I want to get a better handle on my finances.  I'm not struggling by any means but I would like to get a better handle on my credit cards & student loans.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
-My roommate from freshman year is getting married! It's a wedding & I lived with this girl throughout most of college...need I really say more?
-WeFest...if you've followed my blog for any length of time you know how much I love WeFest.
-Those are really the only 2 big things but I am excited to see what 2014 has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment