Friday, December 20, 2013

From 77 To 12

thesowelllife.com

vintagemodernwife.com
 
Overall it was a fairly uneventful week...

Happies
1. I took a mental health day on Monday & it was beautiful.  I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done & then Mr. Fireman came over to watch some Breaking Bad & dinner.
2. I got a surprise check from ATT.  It wasn't huge but surprise money is surprise money!
 
Crappies
1. With 3 weeks left of my 3rd set of seniors as a teacher...I got cussed out by one of them for the first time on Tuesday.
2. I found out when I went to go deposit a $40 check into my Texas bank account that they don't decline me when I'm out of money...instead they let me overdraft as much as I want...for $28 a time...turns out I was $115 in the hole...AWESOME!
 
Five For Friday
1. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find peaches in December?  I didn't.  I made peach cobbler on Wednesday & after not being able to find fresh at 3 stores or frozen at the last one I settled for canned...hope it still tastes good.
2. I'm not the type of girl who is afraid to text a guy first...but I do love when Mr. Fireman texts me first to see how my day was.
3. I am currently binging on Netflix...I'm about halfway through season 3 of Friday Night Lights.
4. I'm not ready for a baby but I am the type of girl who thinks about baby names from time to time when I hear a good one.  Recently I've fallen in love with Lyla & Hadley.
5. I am leaving Texas today where the high is 77 & heading back to Minnesota where the high is 12...

2 comments:

  1. hold the phone...MR FIREMAN? say more things like that. tell us about the fireman!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I have a few posts about him. As 12/20 I'd say we're officially back in the friend zone...

      Delete