Monday, November 25, 2013

This Weekend I...

synfullydelicious.blogspot.com
 
This Weekend I...
-Forced my seniors to watch Mary-Kate & Ashley movies after they finished their presentations.  It Takes Two & Billboard Dad anyone??
-Flew back to Minnesota
 
This Weekend I...

-Went deer hunting.  I looked  just as 5 does & fawns were making a dash into the woods.
-Got to see pretty much everyone on my dad's side of the family.  There was 1 aunt & 1 cousin missing...well and my cousin's wife.
 
This Weekend I...

-Went hunting again.  In the morning a doe ran for it behind me...in the afternoon just as I was walking to my stand another doe hoofed it over a hill.  Needless to say it was yet another year of no deer for this girl.  I'm gonna have to start doing some hunting in Texas so I can get more than 2 days in every year.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment