Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Time To Get Insane... Again

I decided to restart Insanity again today.  I went back through my blog to see what I weighed last time I did it & in doing so I found out that I started it on a Tuesday back then to...in fact it was pretty much exactly 10 months ago to the day that I last started it.  Anyway, I wish I had written down my numbers from the first time I did it so I could see if I had improved at all despite not having done it in over 6 months.  I do know that I've improved just because I remember how much harder it was the last time but I don't know how much.  What I do know is that I'm 7.6 pounds lighter than I was last time.  I'm not doing it to lose weight like I was last time, although another 2.5 pounds would be completely fine with me.  Instead, this time I'm just doing it to tone up & stay active.
 
Day 1 is just the fit test.  Basically you do a warm up, 8 different exercises to see where you're at, & then a cool down.  Each exercise lasts for a minute.  Here's where I started:
 
Switch Kicks: 74
Power Jacks: 29
Power Knees: 55
Power Jumps: 18
Globe Jumps: 6
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push Up Jacks: 11 (this is the only one I remember from the first time around...it was 0)
Low Plank Obliques: 24
 
Weight: 157.5
Waist: 28 in.
Hips: 40 in.
Thighs: 23 in. (magically they're the same)


No comments:

Post a Comment