Saturday, November 23, 2013

26 By 26

#7: Cook 12 new Pinterest Meals (3/12)
-Meal #1: Pot Roast

-Meal #2: Broccoli Cheese Soup
 
-Meal #3: Chicken Stroganoff
 
#9: Go on at least one date a month with a new guy. (1/12)
-Dinner & Mr. Golfing w/Mr. All Wrong (11/2)
 
#11: Watch at least 12 of the movies people can't believe I've never seen. (2/12)
-Dangerous Minds (Mr. Fireman bought it for my birthday & has been trying to tell me to watch it since June)
 
-Back to the Future (One of my friends got the entire trilogy so we had a marathon & watched all 3 of them in a day)
 
#15: Attend a fitness class at least twice a month.
-Ok so I'm not actually going to a fitness class AT a gym but I've been doing Insanity daily since November 12...I'd say that's better than going to a class twice a month.
 
#26: Get 50 blog followers. (42/50)
-I'm at 42 I believe...less than 1 a month should be attainable...ya know as long as I actually get back into writing real content.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment