Friday, October 18, 2013

Walk Tall Or Baby Don't Walk At All


 
 
Happies
1. Mr. Fireman & I spent 3 hours just talking, laughing, & hanging out at Buffalo Wild Wings on Monday.
2. No work on Monday...thank you Columbus!
3. A Marine recruiter came into my class on Tuesday giving me another day off.
4. I think I solved the problem of wanting to join the military but being scared of committing 6 full years of my life...the reserves!
5. A student gave me an XL Hershey bar after his class nearly made me cry.
6. I booked my flight home for Thanksgiving/deer hunting!
7. I finished my Halloween tutu
 
Crappies
1. I spent 3-4 hours grading on Wednesday
2. I nearly started crying in class because my class frustrated me so badly on Thursday.
3. Dentist appointment...enough said.
 
Five For FridayRandom songs on Spotify...

1. Wanted - Hunter Hayes
 
2. Wrong Song - Nashville
 
3. Crazy - Pat Green
 
4. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
 
5. I Can Still Make Cheyenne - George Strait
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment