Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
-When I was a kid I loved jumping in piles of leaves.
 
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one?
-Not particularly.  I'm from MN & therefore root for the Vikings as a general rule, but now that I live in Texas Vikings games are never on TV.  Mr. Fireman is a huge Texans fan so I've watched every game so far this season.
 
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
-I haven't actually done anything special in the fall since I moved down here last August.  Hopefully I'll find something exciting to do this year like a pumpkin patch, hay ride, or even a haunted house.
 
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
-Around here I don't really have any staple fall outfits.  Back when I lived in Minnesota I couldn't wait to wear cute sweaters & jeans.  The average temperature down here in Sep/Oct is still in the 80s/90s.
 
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
-I really hope to find some fun fall themed things to do around here this year.  Hopefully my friend Nicole will have another pumpkin carving party this year.
 
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
-I love Halloween & Thanksgiving.  I've always loved Halloween because I LOVE dressing up.  Thanksgiving is by far my favorite food of the year.  I don't have any Halloween traditions & as far as Thanksgiving goes we always alternated between my mom's side & dad's side so foods changed a little bit but mostly it's just about getting together with family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment