Thursday, September 5, 2013

Liebster Award

 
 
The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning dearest and is an award given to a new blogger with fewer than 200 followers. There will be no trophy or embossed certificate but it is recognition from a fellow blogger that you have valuable information to be shared. And it's an excellent way to make new friends, network and get your blog noticed!
The criteria, if you should accept this award, is as follows:
  • Thank your nominator by linking back to their post
  • Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
  • Make a list of 11 facts about yourself
  • Provide a list 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Publish your post and contact your nominees with the good news
 
11 Facts About Me1. I moved 1300 miles from MN to TX without knowing anyone.
2. I completed half of a minor in Political Science.
3. I hate wearing socks & shoes...I'd be barefoot all the time if I could be.
4. I think I write like a boy.
5. I've only ever had 2 boyfriends: My ex & Mr. Fireman
6. I've owned 2 guitars & still don't know how to play.
7. Military homecoming & wedding videos will always make me cry.
8. My dream car has always been a 1969 Dodge Charger
9. I have an obsession with lace & mason jars.
10. I wish I had a Southern accent.
11. I am too nice for my own good.
 
10 Questions From Megan Ashley1. Best vacation spot? Colorado
2. Favorite color (this says a lot about a person)? Blue
3. Did you play sports in school? VB 7-8 & SB 7-10
4. We're playing MASH--give me your 3 "husband" choices: Mr. Fireman, Eric Church, Luke Bryan
5. Favorite movie? Friday Night Lights
6. Do you have a "hidden" talent? I don't :(
7. Biggest fear? Death (Mine or someone close to me)
8. iTunes or radio? Radio hands down
9. Where did you grow up? A small town in East Central MN
10. Steak or Chicken? Steak -- Medium Rare
 
11 Questions From Me To You1. Of people that you've actually met, who is your biggest role model?
2. If you could do anything & not have to worry about money, what would your career be?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Baseball or football?
5. What's 1 thing you've done that you never thought you could/would?
6. If you could be any age which would you be?
7. City or country?
8. Would you ever try online dating?
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
10. Favorite song at the moment?
11. Favorite month?
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for this--I've got to do it for sure!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete