Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Mr. Fireman


Happy 31st Birthday to Mr. Fireman!
 
Thank you for coming into my life when I least expected it.  I'm so glad that despite my extreme pickiness I gave you a chance despite the fact that you didn't fit my age requirement nor my country boy through & through requirement.  If I hadn't I wouldn't have met a man who might very well be perfect for me.  You're perfect because:
 
-You're always there to save the day whether it's looking at/working on my car or restringing my guitar.
-You always grab my hand or pull me in close at just the right time.
-You always say the sweetest things at the most random times.
-You always make sure to kiss me goodbye...even if that means walking out of the house & stopping me from leaving because "you forgot something."
-You always offer me a dill pickle when you think something is wrong because you know I'm obsessed.
-You bake me cookies at 9 pm just because.
-You notice & remember the little things.
-You know exactly what to say or do to make me smile even when I don't want to.
-You always open the truck door for me...even if I left something in the house & you have to sit there waiting in the driver's seat with the passenger door wide open in 100 degree weather.
-You always open every door for me.
-You offer me pop because I refuse to say "soda"
-You found a random mason jar to bring me milk in because you know how much I love them.
 
I hope that your birthday is nothing short of perfect (even though you aren't excited for it) & that we get to spend many more birthdays together.
 
*Unfortunately for y'all I've gotten bad with my camera & we do a lot of non-photo worthy things (playing card games/watching movies/eating) so I have no pictures...I'll try to get some I swear!*

No comments:

Post a Comment