Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
-I have so many driving pet peeves so I'll just sum it up with: Houston, TX Drivers...y'all suck sorry.
 
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
-I don't think I have one...
 
3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
-Lord I could go on & on with this one too.  One pet peeve is people snapping their gum constantly.
 
4. What is your most irrational fear?
-People (more specifically guys) walking out of my life.  I don't know that it's necessarily irrational but I've come 2nd or farther down the line so many times that now I just fear it'll happen every time.
 
5. Name 3 Celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.
-Back in March I actually had a post called "My Dream Dinner Party List"
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! The star IS quite close to Houston!! Maybe we can do a blogger meet up one day!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete