Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Story of My Life In 250 Words

 
 
If y'all don't know by now, I love a challenge.  I may not always complete them but I sure do  try my damndest to do so.  This month I'll be linking up with Jenni everyday, hopefully, for Blog Every Day In May.  This is partly because I love challenges & partly because I've been thinking lately how I don't really blog about my life anymore.  My blog has basically become weekly link-ups because that's about as creative as I've been feeling.  If you wish to participate head on over to check out the daily prompts.
 
Brianne Kay in 250 words
I was born and raised in a small, middle of nowhere town, in East Central Minnesota.  I have one younger brother and we had a fairly typical childhood.  I come from a very close knit family.  I am one of twenty cousins between the two sides and saw most of them on a fairly frequent basis.  I spent a lot of my time outside with my brother and cousins running around and playing in the dirt.  I was a tomboy to a fault, hated dresses with a passion, until sometime around late high school/early college when I decided to give dresses a second chance.  I never wanted anything but small town living except for my senior year when I couldn’t wait to get out of my small town.  I swore I was going to move to the suburbs and never look back.  That mentality didn’t even make it a month into my freshman year of college.  I hated city life.  I spent five of the greatest year of my life in my college town with some amazing friends making life long memories before finally graduating college, packing up my life, and heading south to Texas for my first big girl job.  So here I reside in South East Texas, finishing up my first year of teaching and trying to figure out who I am, where I want to be, and what’s next for me in life.  I’ve had my share of ups and downs but I wouldn’t change a thing.
250 exactly. BOOM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment