Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Actually Really Good At...

 
Day 2: Something you know a lot about or are good at.

I'm not really great at anything.  I also don't know a lot about anything.  I'm fairly good at a lot of things and know a little about a lot.
 
1. I can plan and organize like no other.
2. I know tons of useless, trivia type facts.
3. I still know every state capital from the 8th grade.
4. I can cook almost any recipe you put in front of me.
5. I know all the lyrics to 9/10 songs that come on the radio.
6. I can two step & line dance like a pro pretty darn good.
7. I know quite a bit about the WWII-Vietnam eras in history.
8. I can take some pretty incredible pictures.
9. I know a decent amount about Minnesota sports.
10. I can keep up with the boys when it comes to pretty much anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment