Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
-I just love surprises in general.  But even more than being surprise I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to surprise people.
 
2. Flowers or chocolate?
-If it's something that someone is going to buy: chocolate because flowers die.  I do love wild flowers though.
 
3. What is your favorite summer time activity?
-WeFest.  It is the greatest 5 days not only of the summer but of the year.  I've been going since 2009.
 
4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
-In June my mama is flyin down to Texas to road trip home with me.  We'll be stopping in Pensacola, FL - Savannah, GA - Hickory, NC - Dayton, OH - Chicago, IL.
-I am possibly going to Camp Pendleton (Cali) in July for a teacher's workshop for a week.
-WeFest in August
 

5. Favorite summer holiday?
-The 4th of July is hands down my favorite summer holiday.
 
6. What is your dream vacation?
-I really want to go backpacking through Europe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment