Monday, May 6, 2013

It'z Just What We Do

 
Day 6: Other than your job, what do you do?
 
I go to Target, a lot.
I spend Thursday nights drinking & watching FRIENDS with my friend while her boyfriend is out bowling.
I blog.
I tweet.
I listen to music nearly 24/7.
I plan trips.
I take trips.
I two-step.
I try my hardest to keep up with friends & family back in Minnesota.
I eat.
I run.
I relax.
I play a little too much Candy Crush.
I try to make the most of my time in Texas with my coworkers/friends because who knows where I/they will be next year.
I listen.
I dance around my apartment.
I put on my own personal concerts when driving in my car. 
 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing you said?

    "i go to target, a lot"

    I bet we'd be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and just last night I was telling my mom how much miss watching Friends on Thursday night. I will probably miss it my entire life.

      Delete