Tuesday, May 7, 2013

If I Know Me

Originally I was going to call this post Top Ten Tuesday but that seemed too overwhelming, like I'd have to come up with a new top ten EVERY Tuesday... I've been in a George Strait mood lately & since I've posted George Strait songs for my last 2 Music Mondays I thought I'd share with y'all my Top 10 Favorite George Strait songs.  This list was really hard to make because let's face it, all of his songs are amazing.  These songs are in no particular order.


1. If I Know Me
 

2. Run
 

3. I Can Still Make Cheyenne
 

4. She Let Herself Go
 

5. She'll Leave You With A Smile
 

6. The Fireman
 

7. Amarillo By Morning
 

8. The Chair
 

9. The Cowboy Rides Away
 

10. All My Ex's Live In Texas
 
...Seriously so hard...I got to #10 & was like ALREADY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment