Monday, April 22, 2013

This Weekend I...

 
 

This Weekend I...
-Went to Wings N More with some co-workers for wings & beer
-Picked my friend Bridgette up from the airport
-Met up with some friends for drinks & late night Whataburger

This Weekend I...
-Went out for brunch with Bridgette which consisted of chips, salsa, queso, nachos, & margaritas
-Went to the Texas Crawfish & Music Festival where I saw UNCLE SI from Duck Dynasty!
-Went out to Whiskey River where my friend Meg tried to set me up with her boyfriend Dustin's friend Adam...more on that later.

This Weekend I...
-Went to Target where I got some sweet free stuff in honor of Earth Day
-Bridgette & I met up with Meg & Dustin for drinks & appetizers
-Napped & watched Pitch Perfect

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I love Target. I went there multiple times this week! :)

    And we would totally be real life friends! We'll both be in Texas, so I'd love to meet up sometime if we can make it work!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should definitely see if we can make it work sometime while I'm still down here!

    ReplyDelete