Monday, March 25, 2013

This Weekend I...

 

This Weekend I...
-Went out for pizza with my friend Alina
-Decided at about 7:30 that because it was so gorgeous (80 & slightly breezy...GO TEXAS) that I would take a solo sunset walk with my camera.
-Lounged around on my couch watching DVR
 
This Weekend I...
-Went for a jog
-Sat around watching For the Love of the Game while looking at school districts in Georgia
-Got my very first manicure
-Walked around a German Heritage Festival in my town
-Saw "The Call" with a few friends.
-Watched part of Remember the Titans & The Blindside on TV
 
This Weekend I...

-Made food for the week: Pot Roast, Salad fixins, a recipe I found on Pinterest, hard boiled eggs


-Made some Key Lime cake
-Watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower
-Watched Remember the Titans & The Blindside...again
-Narrowed down school districts in Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment