Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
-Well I do Insanity a lot but honestly I'm so over that so I really wouldn't call it my favorite.  I just started Hip Hop abs & that seems alright.  I really don't have a favorite.  I don't actually like working out.  I do it so I can stay fit & because I like the feeling of accomplishment.
 
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
-Honestly this whole healthy eating thing that I've been on for awhile now has cut way back on the sweets that I eat.  Even when I want some form of chocolate sometimes I just refuse to buy it.  Last week it was THAT time of the month & I ate a couple of those tiny little bags of reeses minis but that's it.
 
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
-Balance my checking account...no good.  Well it's more of a forgetting on purpose because I'm scared.  I also never remember to put my trash out on the right day so luckily I found the dumpster so I can do it whenever I want. (That only took 7 months)
 
4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders?
-Post-Its.  I'm a HUGE list maker & I'm a huge nerd when it comes to school supplies.  Beyond that, my phone kinda sucks.

See I'm talking HUGE list/organized nerd.  This is a list of my students by class period & color coded by #of days missed and whether or not I need to contact home.
 
5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?

A before & after of our first day of doing Insanity
 
 

1 comment:

  1. AHH I did hip hop cardio once and I show up to the class and there were only TWO people in it. Basically I learned a harlem shake cardio routine and I was terrible. I was expecting it to be packed and I’d hide in the back trying my best but knowing I was terrible… not one on one help with my hip hop form.
    I love your organized color coded list!!

    ReplyDelete