Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
-I love the smell.  I also love how everything looks so new.
 
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
-My favorite flower is Hibiscus but I also love Daisies & Sunflowers.
 
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
-Various shades of brown.  I love to keep things neutral.
 
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
-Camping & bonfires.
 
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details!
-I really don't.  Lame.  I'll just be working & trying to figure out where I'll be next school year.
 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Sunday Social. I love bonfires, too! So much fun :)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring time so much! Flowers and bonfires are the best!! :)

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!
    Jamie's Journey Through Life

    ReplyDelete