Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1.What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
-I had one of those puffy vests that were in style...WHY?!
 
2.Who were your bestfriends in high school?
-I had lots of friends that I talked to & hung out with but Kristie was my best friend.
 
3.What was a typical weekend for you in high school like?
-I've had a job since I was 16 so it was either working or hanging out with my friends and/or boyfriend.
 
4.Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends?
-I started dating my first & only boyfriend at 17...we broke up when I was 22.
 
5.Did you have any secret codes with your friends?
-Only 1.  In junior high my best friend called the guy she liked Vroom & I called the guy I like Macaroni.  Hers liked cars & I had had a conversation with mine about mac & cheese.  It just so happened they were the same # of letters as their names too.
 
6.If you could relive one day/moment from middle school or high school what would it be?
-I really enjoyed school but I don't think I'd want to do any of it over again.  My sophomore year of high school was probably my favorite though.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment