Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy 3 Year Anniversary...

...To my blog.  I managed to miss my 2nd anniversary so I made sure not to miss this one.  I can't believe it's been 3 years already!
3 years ago...
 
Now...

3 years ago I was 21...
Now I'm 24.

3 years ago I was living with 3 friends from college...
Now I live alone.

3 years ago I was finishing up my 3rd year of college pursuing a teaching degree...
Now I'm finishing up the first year of my first teaching job & joining the Air Force.

3 years ago I was dating my then on & off boyfriend of 5 years (we broke up for good 8 months later)...
Now I'm single.

3 years ago I lived in Minnesota...
Now I live in Texas.

3 years ago I never imagined that I'd be where I am now...
Now I can only dream of what my life will be like 3 years from now.

My top blog post of 2010
My top blog post of 2011
My top blog post of 2012



1 comment: