Friday, February 8, 2013

5K Friday

Sunday February 3: Sunday is supposed to be the off day but since we took Saturday off I went over to my friend's house & we did Insanity.  I was stupid & had Whataburger before heading over so I thought I was going to throw up most of the time.

Monday February 4: Today's Insanity was a lot easier than yesterday's.  Not only did I not eat Whataburger right before but I also the moves were a lot easier.

Tuesday February 5: Today's Insanity was the day with no breaks.  It was rough but not as rough as the first time around.

Wednesday February 6: Yep, Insanity.  It was the day I HATE.  Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  Normally when it gets to one of the circuits (basketball jumps, in & out push-ups, ski jump push-ups...EW) I don't do them.  Mostly because I have about 0 upper body strength.  Today however, I did them!  I had to take breaks but I did all of them!

Friday February 8: After taking a day off due to an after work meeting, I was back at Insanity.  I don't know why but today was rough.  It was even one of the days that I normally don't mind but my legs just felt so fatigued the whole time that I kept having to take breaks.


Day 71
Weight: 162.5 (down 1.9 lbs)
Body Fat Weight: 41.3 (down 1)
Body Fat Percentage: 25.5 (down .3)
Body Water Percentage: 54.3 (up .2)
Bone Mass: 7.1 (same)
BMI: 23.5 (down .3)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're so disciplined to do all that! I wish I had the courage.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It makes it a lot easier that I do it with 3 other co-workers right after school in a classroom so we're all there to hold each other accountable.

      Delete