Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
-I had already started changing my eating habits around the end of November beginning of December but I definitely hope to keep getting better at the whole healthy eating thing.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
-Back in October I started power walking 2 miles once a week, then at the beginning of December I started the C2K program which I suggest to everyone.  I hated running but now I look forward to it & it's a really easy transition into it.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
-Just getting to see all of my friends & family.  Now that I live 1300 miles away the only time I get to see them from mid-August to mid-June is over Thanksgiving & Christmas.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
-I would really like to fall in love.  2012 was an awesome year for me & I really couldn't ask for much more except for maybe a special guy...I've been single since October 2010 & I'm ready for that to change.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
-Being able to say I survived my first year of teaching...even though this year is only half over it's had tons of ups & downs.  There have been days when I've loved my students & what I do and then there have been days when I feel like the worst teacher in the world.
-WeFest...it's my favorite thing of the year...& it's quite possibly my last time going.
-My road trip back to MN...I love road trips & seeing new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment