Friday, January 25, 2013

5K Friday

Saturday January 19: I attempted to go running today.  It didn't go so well.  I don't know if it's because I haven't ran in so long or because I wasn't hydrated that well & tried eating pretty much right before I walked out the door.  Maybe a combo of all of them.  I did run a little but my side was killing me so I walked the rest of the way.  Walking 2 miles is still better than nothing but I hope I can get back into a running groove again.  My 5K is only 8 weeks away.

Thursday January 24: It was such a gorgeous day out, hello 80 degrees!, that a co-worker & I decided to  work out by walking around outside the school for about an hour while we waited for another co-worker.

Day 57:
Weight: 166.4 (Up 1.3 lbs. It's THAT week!)
Body Fat Weight: 43.5 (Up .8)
Body Fat Percentage: 26.2 (Up .3)
Body Water Percentage: 53. 8 (Down .2)
Bone Mass Value: 7.1 (Same)
BMI: 24 (Up .2)

No comments:

Post a Comment