Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social


1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
-I love SNL Christmas

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
-I've never done anything like a soup kitchen but I've done the whole get Christmas gifts for less fortunate children.

3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?
-Oh goodness I don't know.  I got a lot of Barbie stuff growing up & one year my brother & I got a keyboard.

4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?
-I can't think of anything that I needed to have during high school.

5. Item you begged for the most and never got?
-I always wanted those McDonalds, DQ, other food type making toys.

6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
-Christmas Eve is spent with my dad's side of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment