Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Smokin' Summer Bod - Winter/Spring Without Challenge


I'm joining Andrea over at Keeping Up With the Sonneks for this challenge.  She is just doing each challenge for a week since she had a closer goal in mind.  I would just like a "smokin' summer bod!" for WeFest which isn't until the beginning of August so I think I'm going to attempt to actually do each one for a month.  I'm just going to take it one week at a time & not going to lie will probably cheat now & then.  If any of my followers would like to join the challenge please do!  Also, if you haven't read Andrea's blog, go do it, NOW! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you decided to join!!! i will be here cheering you on the ENTIRE way! you can do it- look out wefest!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I love this idea! Maybe I'll make a list for myself!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! We need to find Texas brothers and we can be neighbors!! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete