Friday, December 14, 2012

5K Friday

So here's the deal... I didn't run this week.  By Tuesday I was hating myself for it.  Why didn't I run?  Obviously plan A was to run MWF like I always do.  I knew last Friday that wouldn't be possible.  I had after work meetings on both Monday & Wednesday and would be going out after work on Friday for a friend's birthday with no time in between..  Plan B?  Run THS.  Well then I had an after work meeting on Tuesday too.  Basically there weren't enough hours in the day or days in the week this week to be able to run.  Because I don't want to lose any time I'm going to run Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday.

I did still weigh myself on Monday though.

Day 15
Weight - 166.6 lbs (I stayed exactly the same)
Body Fat Weight - 43.6 lbs (down .1 lbs)
Body Fat Percentage - 26.2% (down .1%)
Body Water Percentage - 53.8% (Stayed the same)
Bone Mass Value - 7.1% (Stayed the same)
BMI - 24.1 (Stayed the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment