Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 In Review (Link-Up)


January

-I rang in 2012 sick as a dog.
-Drove nearly 1300 miles alone from MN to TX
-Moved in with 3 complete strangers from IN & OH
-Did a lot of exploring Houston & Galveston

February

-My parents visited from MN
-I went to Mardi Gras

March

-Spent quite a bit of time in Austin
-Went to my first flea market
-Went to South by Southwest (where we ran into Scotty from Eurotrip)
-Went to the Houston rodeo

April
-Went to Opening Day of baseball (...& then 2 more games after that)
-Celebrated Easter with my Houston family
-Saw the Titanic exhibit at the science museum
-Took solo trips to Kemah & San Antonio
-Said goodbye to my Houston family
-Took an awesome road trip home with my cousin.

May
-Graduated from college
-Went to a Twins game
-Annual kegger with people from high school.

June
-5 year high school reunion
-Got my 2nd tattoo
-Accepted my first teaching job
-Road tripped down to TX to get an apartment

July

-Celebrated the 4th for the first time in ages
-Cousin's bachlorette party
-Cousin's bridal shower
-Visited a friend in Duluth
-Went to a friend's deployment ceremony
-County fair
-Got to see my college friends one last time before moving.

August
-WeFest
-I once again made the nearly 1300 mile drive to TX
-Started my first teaching job
-Flew home for my cousin's wedding
-Met the Josh Abbott Band

September
-Went to a lot of high school football games
-Saw Thomas Rhett, Brantley Gilbert, & Toby Keith in concert
-Saw Kip Moore, Justin Moore, & Eric Church in concert

October
-Went horseback riding
-Attended a pumpkin carving party
-Took a trip to Dallas & Fort Worth
-Turned 24

November
-Went deer hunting
-Went to the zoo with my favorite kids
-Met up with friends from high school
-Met up with friends from college
-Celebrated my cousin's golden birthday
-Went to a hockey game
-Went to my first hookah bar

December
-Flew back to MN for winter break
-Celebrated Christmas with family
-Met up with friends from college
(There's still 2 days left & my only other plans are a NYE party.)

I can't say enough how great of a year 2012 was for me.  I'd have to say thus far it's been the most exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - 2012 was one busy year for you!! :)

    Happy 2013!!!

    PS - I love the new blog look btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun year!! Glad that it got better after starting off being sick...boo on that! Congrats on graduating!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete