Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving!

15. For finally heading back to MN after 3 long months.

16. Getting back into the deer stand.

17. Seeing 4 deer, even if I didn't get to shoot any.

18. Getting to spend the weekend with my daddy, brother, uncles, cousins, & grandpa hunting.

19. Getting to go shopping with my mama.

20.  Getting to hang out with my cousin (who you'll hear a lot more about in just a few days)

21. The annual get together for so many people from my HS the night before Thanksgiving.

"Alice's Restaurant" - Arlo Guthrie
It's an annual tradition to listen to this song Thanksgiving morning in my household.  I hope y'all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! So glad that you get to go home for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing family is always the best part of the holidays! Glad you had a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete