Thursday, September 20, 2012

One Week To Go...

So I had done some bad math before.  I blogged earlier that the 29th was my last day of my first 101 in 1001...even as I wrote it in my calendar & typed it on here that didn't seem right.  I had thought for certain it was supposed to be the 28th.  Well I was wrong on both accounts.  It's supposed to be the 27th.  That is one week from today!  Let's face it, with a week to go & with what had been left on my list...it's over I'm throwing in the towel.  Well on all but 4.

I'm still holding out hope on...
#34. Do 10 real push-ups in a row. (I'm fairly certain I can.  I'll test it out after I finish this & go for a walk then I'll let you know in a week.
#52. Donate $1 to a charity for every goal not completed. (I still have a week before I need to find a charity & count up my fails)
#73. Kiss in the rain. (Alright, so a. I don't have a man in my life & b. there is absolutely no rain in the forecast for the next week.  However, ya never know...a little rain & a kiss could come my way still!)
#77. Create a list of 100 things I'm thankful for/make me happy (very do-able.  I just have to sit down & do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment