Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meal Planning

I was so excited when moving down here to be able to plan meals.  I was all "Yes!  I will have a plan for a week, buy those groceries, & that way I will save money & the stress of what do I want to eat today when I'm already hungry!"

Well I'll be saving money that's for sure.  The first trip to the store I bought stuff for Mac & Cheese, Spaghetti, Hamburger Helper, Pork Chops, as well as sandwich stuff for lunches.  That was about a week ago.  I managed to make a box of Mac & Cheese last me 3 days.  I just made Hamburger Helper yesterday & I'm still eating that.  Needless to say my idea to plan meals has gone out the window because there is really no point when I'm making "a meal" turn into many.  I'm eventually going to have start freezing stuff so I can have a little variety in my life.  I'm debating if I even want to go grocery shopping this weekend since I still have some Hamburger Helper left as well as a couple pork chops & spaghetti to make...

BlueBell ice cream & steak are on sale though...MMM steak

No comments:

Post a Comment