Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Week In Photos

In 2010 & in 2011 I attempted Project 365.  For those of you who don't know what that is it's where you take a picture everyday for a year.  In 2010 I completed it with a little cheating & in 2011 I flat out failed.  Both years I created a separate blog for these projects.  This year I'm just going to throw it in with my regular blog & instead of posting each day I'll just post them at the end of the week.

Jan 1 - Day 1
Packing up my shoes for my move to TX.
Jan 2 - Day 2
Goodbye MN, Goodbye Snow

Jan 3 - Day 3
"Lost" in downtown Kansas City, MO
Jan 4 - Day 4
Leaving Dallas heading to Houston.

Jan 5 - Day 5
Tree outside by our balcony.
Jan 6 - Day 6
The roomies at Wolfies.

Jan 7 - Day 7

The roomies & I headed to Reliant Stadium in attempts to tailgate.








No comments:

Post a Comment