Monday, September 12, 2011

A,B,C All About Bri

I stole this idea from Christi at Mackeys Moments.


AGE: 22

BORING: Golf/Tennis/Reading Textbooks

CHORE YOU DISLIKE: Putting clean clothes away...they will sit in my basket FOR-EV-ER.

DREAM: To see the world.

ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY: I'm so lame.  There is nothing that I must do every morning other than brush my teeth so I feel human.

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Blue

GOLD OR SILVER: Silver

HAPPINESS IS: Love whether it's from yourself, friends and/or family.

INTERESTED IN: Travel

KIDS: 0

LOVE: Never really ends.

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I have so many running through my head that picking one is hard.  Helping a little girl (a complete stranger) with her homework on my very first plane ride.

NICKNAMES: Bri

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: My birth

PET PEEVES: Slow drivers, bad grammar & spelling

QUOTE: "Though nothing can bring back the hour Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower; We will not grieve, rather find Strengh in what remains behind." - William Wordsworth

RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Right

SCHOOL: I'm in my final (5th) year of college

TIME YOU WAKE UP: Mondays/Wednesdays 5:50 am. The rest of the days - whenever I damn well please unless I have to be at work or somewhere.  It's usually between 7 & 8 though.

ULTIMATE GUILTY PLEASURE: Chocolate

VEGETABLES YOU DON'T LIKE: Are beets vegetables?

WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE: I'm am always on-time or early because I hate making people wait.

X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth & knee

YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Chicken parmesan

ZOO ANIMAL FAVORITE: Penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment