Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Coming Soon: An Update on My Life

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  I haven't written a single word in nearly 3 full weeks now.  In my defense I have been extremely busy.  I went to visit a friend (July 31), I went to WeFest (Aug 3-7), I went to a family reunion (Aug 13-15), and have much more coming up: Move-In Weekend (Aug 20-21) & then school starts again (Aug 22).  Sprinkle in working 20-40 hours a week on top of all of that & blogging was not a top priority of mine.

I clearly had some time in there to write about these events but I just haven't known what to write.  Sure I could share some pictures, but I didn't want to just show pictures.  I'm in a funk.  I honestly feel like I'm in a funk when it comes to my blog most of the time.  Moments are few & far between when I feel completely compelled to blog about something.  That's probably why I attempt so many reoccuring weekly blog posts (which I also usually fail at).  Without these my blog would probably die completely.

So I promise you I will update you on my life soon, probably during my 2 hour break in between classes on Monday, but until then I'm going to leave you with my favorite blogs.  When I came on today I had 72 items on my google reader (& that was with randombly checking into my google reader during the 3 weeks I've been MIA)

In no particular order:

A Little King & I: I love reading about her adorable little boy Kingston & cannot wait to read about her adorable little girl Navy.  She also takes some pretty amazing pictures.

Jessica Lynn Writes: Jessica is a military wife.  We used to belong to the same military SO forum which is how I found her blog.  She also takes amazing pictures and I love reading about her daily life (including an upcoming move to Italy)

Making the Mundane Magical: She has the most amazing and inspiring relationship with her husband.  They always seem to have so much fun together.  Everytime I read her blog (about her day to day life) I get so excited to find a love just like hers.

Sunshine & Cool Breezes: I swear this girl is my soul sister.  She often posts exactly what I am feeling and what I am thinking.

1 comment:

  1. summers are always busy, such as life! thanks for the comment on the tiramisu- hehe i thought it was pretty funny when i wrote it ;) HAHA

    ReplyDelete