Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. W

First of all I was looking through my posts & I can't believe I didn't share pictures from a different friend's wedding back in June. I'll put those up next.

Sunday, 10/10/10, a guy from Branden's softball team got married. For as big of a bridezilla as she was up until the wedding, I honestly expexted something a lot more impressive. The whole thing seemed a little shot gun & thrown together at the last moment. It was also done in about 10 minutes which left over an hour & a half between the ceremony & reception (their pictures afterwards didn't take that long).

The bride was surprisingly cool through the whole thing & as much as she normally annoys me, Sunday night she was actually tolerable. The reception was a lot of fun. There was drama at the end of the night, big time, but I don't talk about that. (Not my drama btw thank God).

The food was amazing. It was garlic mashed potatoes & gravy (my fav), pork with some kind of gravy (I wasn't sure what it was but I was watching the travel channel & now I think it was tiger sauce), & corn. They also had a couple kegs & then once that was out then people were on their own. Drinks were pretty cheap though. There was a ton of dancing & just good times with friends we haven't seen in a really long time.

Choosing pictures was hard, especially from the reception, so I just did 3 collages: the ceremony, the bar in between the ceremony/reception, & the reception.



No comments:

Post a Comment