Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vegas Bound!

...well almost. My roommate Kayla and our friend Ashley are about to embark on a 4 hour journey to meet up with our other roommate Heather, her mom, aunt, and friend Jessica. We will then be flying out tomorrow from Sioux Falls, SD to Las Vegas, NV. We are going out there for Heather's 21st birthday, which was actually June 26th. Today is actually Ashley's birthday.

The plan is to hit up a few bars along the way to get Ashley some drinks for her 21st. I am just hoping it will be a good ride down to Heather's because Ashley can be drama sometimes and we haven't been hanging out as much as we used to since she has become so wrapped up in her boyfriend. Crossing my fingers for a smooth 4 hour drive. If not... she's going in the trunk. Just kidding just kidding.

Of course every road trip needs a good play list. So we created a Vegas specific playlist on my ipod... even though we're only headed to southern Minnesota. If I had it my way... we would just drive all the way to Las Vegas. I LOVE road trips. But alas it is not for my birthday and there are far too many of us going to road trip it. We have 70 some songs on the playlist which equaled out to just over 4 hours. We have a little bit of everything on the list. I shuffled the list & just played the first ten songs so that I could give you a little preview of what we will be listening to on our way down. Each song has a link to youtube if you want to listen to them. Enjoy!
1. Aint Going Down Till The Sun Comes Up - Garth Brooks
2. Goodies - Ciara
3. Three Best Friends - Zach Galifinakis
4. You Shook Me All Night Long - ACDC
5. Right Round - Flo Rida
6. Last Dance With Mary Jane - Tom Petty
7. Summer Girl - Jessica Andrews
8. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
9. Colt 45 - Afroman
10. My First Kiss - 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment