Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 Months Down 8 To Go

It's hard to believe that we have already been through 4 months of 2010. Don't get me wrong I am happy that summer is back but at this rate the year is going to be over before I know it. I feel like I am always looking forward to the future at what I have to do & rarely ever thinking about what I've done. So instead today I take a look back at what I've done so far this year.

January
-I worked every single weekend at a job that I absolutely hated.
-Branden & I celebrated our 4 year anniversary together. (The first one that we actually got to celebrate on the actual day might I add)
-My 6th semester at college began.

February
-After 1 year and 3 months at Perkins I finally got a new job.
-Branden & I got to spend the Super Bowl & Valentine's Day together.

March
-Branden & I got to go on a vacation just the two of us.
-I got to go back to Saint Louis for 3 days during spring break.

April
-I got to register for my 7th semester (I'm a nerd... I live for registration day)
-I got to go on my first real picinic & Branden & I took a drive around some lakes and scenic areas.
-I got to go to the zoo again. I love the zoo but hadn't been to one in a year.
-Spring semester 2010 ended...well classes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment