Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday Favorites *4/9*

 


Linking up with Andrea

Happy Friday!  This was the week that just kept doing.  I didn't really even have to do anything most of the week.  There was state testing Mon-Thu & because I have seniors I had "study hall" from 9:20-1:40 all three days & I only had 2 kids show up each day.  The last hour was the last period of the day but I only had between 4-6 kids each day.  That being said, I spent most of yesterday *thinking* it was Friday so the fact that it's finally Friday for real makes me happy...

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Having an easy week at work
-Not having to buy much from the grocery store this week because food in the freezer
-Getting to take Nash to the dog park everyday after work
-Getting to lay by the pool
-Making the decision to not move any of my big stuff back to Minnesota

2. What I Accomplished This Week
-Getting to over 50% on my 2nd MN real estate course
-Applying to 2 jobs within an hour from my parents
-Got Nash scheduled for a doggy daycare meet & greet
-Finally responding to emails from when I was gone the second half of the work week
-Finding a class sponsor replacement for me for next year

3. From The Phone





Just so you have as much context as I do... this has now been sitting outside my downstairs neighbors door/the stairwell for days now.  That's it.  That's all I know.  My only semi-logical assumption is that they just moved in so maybe they used it to help them haul stuff?  But also I live at least ghetto adjacent...

4. Other Careers That Interest Me
-Real Estate Agent
-Flipping Houses
-Virtual Assistant
-Sports Marketing
-Something involving travel: travel agent, travel blogger, or just a job that allows me the freedom to travel/work remotely

5. Funnies




4 comments:

  1. Love the Friday funnies. Nash is so cute and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very easy week of work; our state seems to have done away with the testing this year (probably because so many of our students are still all virtual).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I feel you about the state testing. I had A LOT of students that made excuses of why they couldn't come take it and the parents would call me and pretty much bully me about it. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited that you are moving forward on your job move! I hope you find exactly what you want!

    ReplyDelete