Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If It Makes You Happy - Part 5

In part of finding myself again I decided to revive, and edit, my 4th 101 in 1001 list.  One of the things on my list was to find 100 things in life that make me happy.  Rather than overwhelm you will 100 things at once I decided to make this a 5 part series.

 81. Burnt hot dogs from a bonfire/campfire

82. Meditation music at night

83. Build your own bloody mary bars

84. Being the "favorite" teacher

85. Fleece blankets

86. Being at my parents' house

87. The Food Network channel

88. Spotify Wrapped playlists

89. Not wearing a bra

90. Young adult books

91. Autobiographies read on Audible

92. Candles

93. Dazed & Confused

94. Fair/Rodeo food

95. Massages

96. Pedicures

97. People playing with my hair

98. Looking into a crowd at a concert

99. City murals

100. Spontaneous shenanigans

3 comments:

  1. Meditation music, candles and massage are my thing too! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember concerts... and fairs lol. I always went straight for the funnel cake! Not wearing a bra or "real" pants were my favorite parts of being on lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friend are a video creator and he used Camtasia coupon on video editing software for making discount, and his work are more easier and getting more view on his video.

    ReplyDelete