Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Favorites *3/12*

 

Linking up with Andrea

Happy Friday!  I'm off work today, sort of?  It's a teachers' planning day/asynchronous learning day.  I took the day off though so that I wouldn't have to go sit in my classroom for 8 hours.  Spring break starts on Monday & I teach a semester long class so I don't have 8 hours worth of planning to do... that being said, I'm still going up to the school for 2 hours worth of meetings because I need to tell 2 people that I'm planning on moving back to MN & ask them to be references.  Otherwise I'd just say, "sorry I took the day off so I'm not coming in for those meetings!"

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Getting my first dose of the Covid vaccine
-My bridesmaid dress came in
-Losing .8 lbs (my goal was 1/2 lb to 1 lb each week)
-It's basically spring break for me
-Getting to wear jeans everyday this week

2. What I Accomplished
-Sent 78 emails to parents/students about project we've been working on for a week now
-Got my first dose of the Covid vaccine
-Survived the last week of of school before spring break
-Multiple practice tests to prepare for my first MN real estate exam

3. From The Phone


I don't know what in the Alfred Hitchcock was happening when I left work but there were birds everywhere.


But now only 48!


I get my 2nd dose on the 30th!


My brother is getting married in October & I'm going to be a bridesmaid!  My future sister-in-law gave us a color & then said "pick a dress that makes you happy"  I found this one on Lulus & I am in love!

The love of my life

4. What I'm Looking Forward To Over Spring Break
-Getting to spend a week with my parents
-Not having to be at work
-Crawfish
-Trying out new restaurants
-Going to Galveston

5. Funnies






11 comments:

  1. Glad you’re getting the vaccine. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting the vaccine!! My dad is actually getting it today!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress you chose for the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress you chose for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress you chose for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the vaccine! Also that last one is so me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break! That is a beautiful bridesmaid dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo for your first dose!! Enjoy your day off! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is beautiful on you. And I cleared out my school work email too. It's finally at 0 now that all the deadlines are finished. Woot! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG the funnies really got me today! I really do absolutely need to spend $118 today, hahaha. I looove your bridesmaid's dress! Especially because it doesn't look like a cliche bridesmaid's dress! (... or super uncomfortable/fussy). Congrats on the covid vaccine!!

    ReplyDelete