Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Happy last Wednesday in November at that!  I've been such a bad blogger lately.  I had a post idea for yesterday even but then didn't get it done so it has been moved to tomorrow.  For the first week back from a long break, this week is going by surprisingly fast & I am a-okay with that!  Linking up with Lindsay for What's Up Wednesday! 


What I'm eating this week... I'm doing a 2nd round of the 21 Day Fix with a 3 Day Refresh mixed in.  So Part of the week is Chicken or Catfish with brown rice & broccoli for lunches & suppers while 3 of the days are shakes with spinach, avocado, & blackberries for lunches and another shake along with lemon garlic asparagus for supper (the lemon garlic asparagus does NOT go in the shake for the record lol.

What I'm reminiscing about... being back home in MN for Thanksgiving Break as well as the first time I met Bumble Boy 7 years ago.

What I'm loving... that this week is flying by

What I've been up to... getting back into the swing of things after being away from work for 9 days

What I'm dreading... nothing actually.  I mean I don't particularly want to go to work for the next 17 days but I'm not dreading them.

What I'm working on... building my coaching business

What I'm excited about... knowing I'll be back in Minnesota in 23 days

What I'm watching/reading... I just finished season 6 of New Girl yesterday so I need to find something else now.  I'm "reading" The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck on Audible.

What I'm listening to... a lot of Eric Church

What I'm wearing... all the jeans.  It's been too cold for dresses but I'm still refusing to wear slacks to work...

What I'm doing this weekend... The only 2 for sure things I have planned are an appointment at 2 on Saturday & watching the Vikings game at 3:25 on Sunday.  If we want to throw Friday in then also hosting a dodgeball tournament as a fundraiser for softball.

What I'm looking forward to next month... going back to Minnesota for TWO weeks & meeting up with Bumble Boy

What else is new... I have been seriously looking into teaching jobs in Minnesota as well as a couple of non-teaching, but still education related jobs that allow me to work remote.  Thanks to Sara for tipping me off on one & shoutout to my therapist for suggesting the other.  Fingers crossed that by the end of this school year I have a job lined up that allows me to be back in Minnesota!

5 comments:

  1. I loved New Girl and am having a hard time finding something to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about your coaching business! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Girl has been on my radar!

    Also yay for coaching business. You will do a fabulous job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh New Girl.... I really like that show but fell off watching it somewhere in S3 maybe? I should put that on my seasonal goals list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for clarifying about the asparagus haha. Whoa meeting up with Bumble Boy, how exciting! And yay for working on changes that make you happy!

    ReplyDelete