Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Currently In July

Linking up with Anne & Shelly for another round of Currently!

Accomplishing some de-cluttering thanks to inspiration from Steph.  

Buying "Get Your Shit Together" classes for Nash.  Just kidding, the actual title is "Relaxed Rover"

Day Dreaming about owning a home

Drinking coffee

Eating fresh fruit

Enjoying summer vacation

Feeling a little sad about not being in Minnesota anymore

Knowing I need to work on my loan forgiveness paperwork


Laughing at Nash's love of watermelon 


Listening to a lawn mower

Looking forward to only coaching one sport this year

Loving America


Making cold & easy meals because Texas heat...

Needing to create a new budget


Waiting for all of my friends to also get back to Texas...

Wanting an InstaPot

Watching Queer Eye season 2


Wearing as little as possible because it's 85 degrees before 6:30 am these days

Wondering where I should live next year

8 comments:

  1. I want to get on top of decluttering this summer before our school year starts back up. I'm sitting here drinking some coffee with ya as I read the link-up posts. :) Happy 4th, Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the US gets so much hotter than the Caribbean in the summer. Todays high was 80 and we're scorching! 85 would be considered REALLY hot here and 90's is unheard of. Keep cool chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my staff members has a really great real estate agent if you need one. ;) He found her a heck of a deal in Lake Highlands and another one of our staff members a place in Mesquite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Queer Eye season 2. Watching that is pretty much all I want to do with my life right now. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COLD AND EASY meals for the win. Salads are dominating my life right now because I don't want to cook anything in this heat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for decluttering! You'll be rid of so much by the end of the month, it'll feel fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only imagine with this Texas heat you are really missing Minnesota! I made mac & cheese in my instant pot for July 4th and it was so incredibly good! Not a spoonful left at the end of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need "get your shit together classes" for me!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete