Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

ashleyscarnivalride.blogspot.com
 
 
1. What is currently on your wish list?
-New Dishes
-Kuerig Machine
 
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
-I honestly don't have any must have apps...
 
3. What is a new fall TV show that you have added to your DVR?
I record: The Walking Dead, Hart of Dixie, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, NCIS: Los Angeles, Sons of Anarchy, Nashville, Chicago Fire, Hawaii Five-0
 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
- I use all of the above pretty much on a daily basis.  I'm probably most addicted to Pinterest though.
 
5. What is a TV show, movie, or song you could watch or listen to over and over again and never get tired of?
Springsteen - Eric Church (unless you're new to my blog this really shouldn't be a surprise at this point)

I love me some Boy Meets World
 

Friday Night Lights is one of my all time favorite movies.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Springsteen from Eric Church is one of my go to songs

    Renee @ Gettin Fit Fab Stopping by from the Sunday Social♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Meets World! I love when I randomly find their reruns on tv - it`s like a mini present to myself each time ;)

    ReplyDelete