1. I got 2 birthday cards in the mail on Monday (One from my parents/brother & another from my ginger friend)
2. My neighbor lady & her cat gave me a card on Tuesday.
3. I turned 25 on Wednesday! Which included little gifts, a dance, & singing from some of my students.
4. Happy Hour with my friend the art teacher.
5. I talked to Mr. Fireman on the phone on Thursday for about a half hour...just talking & clearing up the previous night's phone call.
6. I took a half day on Thursday so I didn't have to be at work until 11
7. Got to talk to mama, Mr. Fireman, HS Best Friend, Best Cousin EVER, my only other "country" friend in Texas, & one of my best friends from college on the phone on Thursday.
1. I got extremely drunk on my birthday night & puked for the first time since I don't even remember when.
2. Called Mr. Fireman as planned...except drunker than planned so it wasn't the most awesome conversation ever had.
3. I spent all of Thursday hungover...as in straight until bed time
4. I spent the better part of 3.5 hours on the phone (I really don't like talking on the phone)
5. I made what I thought would be really good soup & it turned out to be not such good soup...
6. The only girl friend I really enjoy hanging out with moved back to Indiana
The Friday Five
Five shows I need to start/finish on Netflix:
1. Hart of Dixie (3 more episodes)
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Breaking Bad